Our website is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. Our website automatically logs visitor information from which summary statistics are created. We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site's technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
The following are representative of the types of information automatically collected and stored about your visit:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our Web site;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our site;
- the date and time you visit our site;
- the pages you visit on our site;
- if you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site; and, if you linked to our Web site from a search Web site, the address of that Web site and the search term you used.